We are organizing India Business Conference on 25th and 26th of March 2016 at the Ross School of Business. We have some amazing business leaders speaking at the event about different dimensions of business in an emerging economy like India. We would love for your board to attend as well spread the word about the event within its group members.
This year's conference features speakers such as :
· Natarajan Chandrasekaran, CEO of Tata Consultancy Services, India's most valuable company (market capitalization of $71B) and largest private-sector employer (over 340,000 employees)
· Sachin Bansal, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of Flipkart, that revolutionized e-commerce in India and is a "Unicorn" valued at $15B.
· Yashwant Sinha, Former Minister of External Affairs & Former Minister of Finance, Government of India, he is credited for major reforms that helped put India on a firm growth trajectory.
· Niren Chaudhary, Global President of KFC, Yum! Brands: He has introduced and grown some of the largest global brands in India (KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell).
· Ananth Narayanan, CEO, Myntra, India’s largest m-commerce platform for fashion and lifestyle products. He is also an ex-Mckinsey director and Michigan Alum.
· Mukesh Aghi, President of U.S.-India Business Council: The former CEO of L&T Infotech has extensive executive experience in global business and deep grasp of policy dynamics in India and the U.S.
· Sunil Bhargava, Founder and Managing Partner, Tandem Capital: He leads Silicon Valley’s Mobile Seed Fund that backed Tile - the revolutionary item tracker.
· Rajan Nagarajan, SVP, CTI Foods: Business transformation guru and former CIO, Mahindra Satyam, former VP at Kraft Foods.
· Lil Mohan, Entrepreneur and Professor at Chicago Booth: Expert on digital marketing and former Global Head, Enterprise Mobile Consulting, Infosys.
· Vikramaditya Khanna, William W. Cook Professor of Law: He is the co-director of the Joint Centre for Global Corporate and Financial Law & Policy, a collaboration between Michigan Law and India's Jindal Global Law School
· Aradhna Krishna, Dwight F. Benton Professor of Marketing: She is a pioneer in sensory marketing.
· Anuradha Nagarajan, faculty member, Corporate Strategy and International Business
Would you be able to spread the word amongst your members? We really want to gather an engaging audience and would deeply appreciate your support.